Business Development Coordinator
Company: Flatiron Construction Corp
Posted on: September 15, 2023
As Business Development Coordinator, you will coordinate
business development strategies, client databases, and pursuit
management activities. This is a growth-oriented role supporting
Business Development efforts as part of a larger team, and will
work closely with various employees across multiple job families
- Supports daily correspondence and activities of business
- Supports pipeline database development and system data entry
accuracy. Updates database with pursuit notes and activities.
- Manages event registration, dues, sponsorships and memberships
for District/Divison office and Business Development team.
- Researches existing and prospective clients and projects to
support business strategy and Company positioning.
- Works closely with preconstruction and proposal teams to
coordinate pursuit management activities and win work.
- Maintains meeting calendars, prepares meeting agendas and
assists with material development.
- Attends and participates in industry outreach, informational
events, and tradeshows to gain local contacts and identify possible
project work for the Company.
- Maintains knowledge of Company's values and strategic
- Performs additional assignments per management's direction.
- High School diploma / GED required.
- 3+ years working with data collection, data entry and phone
- Engineering industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Disadvantaged Business Entities (DBE)s
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required. Ability
to initiate and develop personal and professional relationships in
- Professional phone, email and written correspondence skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
and SharePoint required.
- Knowledge of Deltek VantagePoint preferred.
- Able to maintain confidential information for the company and
within regulatory guidelines required. Some of the benefits you may
be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial
- Employee Assistance Program We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans
employer.USD $70,000.00/Yr.USD $80,000.00/Yr.
Keywords: Flatiron Construction Corp, Renton , Business Development Coordinator, Other , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!