Enterprise Installation Master Technician (Renton)
Company: ADT Security Services
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Company Overview:At ADT, we've been in the business of helping
save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on
Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.Position Summary:The
primary function of this position is to install and troubleshoot
low voltage panels, wiring and associated devices. Provides
guidance, training and direction to lower level Installers at a
single worksite. Performs programming and leads the startup and
commissioning process.Duties And Responsibilities:
- Installs and troubleshoots low voltage panels, wiring and
- Must have an ability to proctor, coach, and teach others.
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support.
- Provides customer instruction on system operation and
- Performs system testing and signal verification.
- Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information,
material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned
- Ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Provides documentation of service and hours worked.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities,
productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned.Minimum
Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School Diploma/Vocational Training.
- Must have five (5) or more years of experience.
- Must have a mastery knowledge of enterprise intrusion systems,
fire systems, CCTV, intercom access control systems.
- Must have a full understanding of local/national codes.
- Must have full knowledge of local/national codes.
- Requires proficiency knowledge of OSHA, HAZCOM Regulations and
comprehension of national electronic code, state and local
- Must possess strong communication/leadership skills when
working with others.
- Must have an ability to determine and implement resolution to
complex field situations.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an ability to lead others and manage multiple
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to clear a drug
- Must retain NICET Level II Certification (for fire alarm
- Must obtain NICET Level III within one (1) year (for fire alarm
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications
and/or licenses that are required by national, state and local
- Requires 75 % to 100 % proficiency in ADT Commercial's
Enterprise product offerings.Work Environment:
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme weather
conditions, risk of electrical shock, and harsh work
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands
and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including: close, distance, peripheral,
depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances
such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires,
ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with "on
call availability" and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for
extended time periods.ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse
and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and
environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve
our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we
have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel
included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn
Keywords: ADT Security Services, Renton , Enterprise Installation Master Technician (Renton), Professions , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!