CDL A Local Truck Driver - Home Daily - $26 Hour - No Touch - Amazon Freight Partner
Company: Amazon Freight Partner
Posted on: May 8, 2022
CDL A Local Truck Driver - Amazon Freight Partner "Become a driver
for a contracted Amazon's Committed Linehaul program Partner.
Amazon Committed Linehaul Partner is hiring CDL drivers, year-round
opportunities are available. What does a driver do?
- Works 13 hour shift, 3 shifts per week (40 hours), full time
- Drives a brand new Amazon branded day cab tractor
- Drop and hooks the trailer (no touch freight)
- Comes home every day and has anchored start time
- Follows strict safety standards on road and off road
- Interacts with Amazon associate and general public in a
- Uses technology to manage the delivery process. What Benefits
- Competitive hourly wage from $26/h
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off What are the basic requirements?
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must have driven a semi truck + 53' trailer for at least the
past 6 months.
- Must be physically qualified to drive a commercial motor
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English sufficiently
to communicate with the general public, to understand highway
traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to
official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- Must have successfully completed a CMV road test and have been
issued a valid certificate of completion
- Must consent to a drug and alcohol screening." ADHLC
Keywords: Amazon Freight Partner, Renton , CDL A Local Truck Driver - Home Daily - $26 Hour - No Touch - Amazon Freight Partner, Professions , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!