Company: NALS Apartment Homes
Posted on: June 19, 2022
At NALS Apartment Homes , we believe that an apartment is not
simply a place to live, but a place to call home. We embrace
opportunities for personal and professional growth, and encourage
our employees to share their unique skills, local knowledge, and
professional expertise. Our team is the single most important
ingredient to our success, and we seek to foster a work environment
as welcoming as our apartment communities. We are seeking a
motivated Maintenance Technician to join our dedicated team at
Woodcliffe Apartment Homes in Renton, Washington. Our Benefits
Package will enable you to do your best work and create a life you
- Starting compensation: $25 an hour .
- 30% employee rent discount.
- $150 per week on-call coverage pay.
- ADDITIONAL $35 per emergency call-out performed.
- 10+ days of Paid Time Off in your first year of
- Amazing opportunities for career progression.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, life Insurance and disability insurance.
- 401(k) with generous employer match.
- Employee assistance program.
- Wellness program.
- Employee referral program.
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm including on-call
- Continued Maintenance Training & Certification programs
available! What you will do:
- Ensure all service requests, callbacks, and/or work orders are
performed properly and promptly.
- Complete assigned maintenance make-ready sheets.
- Turn vacant apartments.
- Maintain pools and spas, including chemical testing and
- Maintain property grounds, workplace, and maintenance
- Respond to after-hour calls and emergencies.
- Perform additional duties, responsibilities, or projects as
- A minimum of 1 year of maintenance experience required.
- Pool and Spa experience a plus.
- Painting experience highly desired.
- Skills relating to all building systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of the unit turn process.
- Knowledge in HVAC, and plumbing.
- Familiar with appliance repair, electrical repairs, and basic
- Valid drivers' license and current auto insurance.
- Working inside and outside in all types of weather.
- Medium to heavy work, requiring prolonged or repeated standing,
walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and lifting to a
maximum of 100 lbs., with frequent lifting and carrying of up to 50
- Good hand and eye coordination are essential, including the
ability to ascend and descend ladders and stairs, and perform
repetitive/continuous tasks according to set procedures and
sequences. This career position is a great opportunity for someone
who is seeking longevity and growth. Equal access to programs,
services, and employment is available to all persons. Those
applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application
and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources
Department. We participate in the E-Verify program in certain
locations as required by law. PI178597769
Keywords: NALS Apartment Homes, Renton , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!