Company: NALS Apartment Homes
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At , we believe that an apartment is not simply a place to live,
but a place to call home. We embrace opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and encourage our employees to share their
unique skills, local knowledge, and professional expertise. Our
team is the single most important ingredient to our success, and we
seek to foster a work environment as welcoming as our apartment
a motivated Maintenance Technician to join our dedicated team at in
Our Benefits Package will enable you to do your best work and
create a life you love!
- Starting compensation: $25 an hour.
- 30% employee rent discount.
- $150 per week on-call coverage pay.
- ADDITIONAL $35 per emergency call-out performed.
- 10+ days of Paid Time Off in your first year of
- Amazing opportunities for career progression.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, life Insurance and disability insurance.
- 401(k) with generous employer match.
- Employee assistance program.
- Wellness program.
- Employee referral program.
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm including on-call
- Continued Maintenance Training & Certification programs
What you will do:
- Ensure all service requests, callbacks, and/or work orders are
performed properly and promptly.
- Complete assigned maintenance make-ready sheets.
- Turn vacant apartments.
- Maintain pools and spas, including chemical testing and
- Maintain property grounds, workplace, and maintenance
- Respond to after-hour calls and emergencies.
- Perform additional duties, responsibilities, or projects as
- A minimum of 1 year of maintenance experience
- Pool and Spa experience a plus.
- Painting experience highly desired.
- Skills relating to all building systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of the unit turn process.
- Knowledge in HVAC, and plumbing.
- Familiar with appliance repair, electrical repairs, and basic
- Valid drivers' license and current auto insurance.
- Working inside and outside in all types of weather.
- Medium to heavy work, requiring prolonged or repeated standing,
walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and lifting to a
maximum of 100 lbs., with frequent lifting and carrying of up to 50
- Good hand and eye coordination are essential, including the
ability to ascend and descend ladders and stairs, and perform
repetitive/continuous tasks according to set procedures and
This career position is a great opportunity for someone who is
seeking longevity and growth.
Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to
all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to
the application and/or interview process should notify the Human
Resources Department. We participate in the E-Verify program in
certain locations as required by law.PI178597758
Keywords: NALS Apartment Homes, Renton , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!