Regional Traveling CDL Route Driver - Salary Role
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 15, 2022
*Salaried Driving Position*
*Travel is paid for by company, no sleeping in truck*
*Targeting $80-95k Salary*
Safety-Kleen is currently seeking a CDL B Lead Service Driver in
the Seattle area to cover the PNW region. This driver provides
primary route coverage for the assigned District, as well as other
Districts as needed to support vacation, sick time, and turnover.
The SKE Utility-Pool Driver will ride along and Mentor the new SKE
drivers that return from the regional training centers.
This position will travel up to 3 weeks out of the month on
average, Monday-Friday only, with 1 full week at the home
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Provide safe, friendly, on time, quality customer service
- Will be responsible for selling and servicing various parts
washers, selling and delivering packaged Lube products and picking
up containerized waste at customer locations, driving a Class-B Box
- Will be responsible for mentoring and training other
- Will serve as backup driver to cover routes as needed
- Ensure containerized waste is transported in safe and proper
- Plan and organize with little or no assistance
- Visit and service 8+ customer per day
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL required
- Class A CDL Strongly Preferred
- Possession of Hazmat endorsement.
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 3 weeks away from
- Ability to train and mentor on job responsibilities
- Previous route service driving experience preferred
- Must have excellent Safety record
- Strong communication skills, work ethic, and attention to
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their
waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Renton , Regional Traveling CDL Route Driver - Salary Role, Professions , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!