Inventory Solutions Associate
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Serves as a liaison between the organization and the customer
served by provided solutions. Maintains all day-to-day functions in
a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) site within a client's
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
* Ensures the timely and accurate fulfillment of daily
replenishment orders for the customer.
* Receives daily replenishment and branch transfers to maintain
* Completes all control reports in the intervals described within
* Monitors and adjusts minimum as well as maximum parameters on an
ongoing basis to maintain the proper levels of inventory.
* Recognizes and communicates both market and customer business
conditions to the necessary stakeholders.
* Engages with the customer about product stocking levels,
assortment, and seasonal fluctuations to ensure there are no
* Monitors inventory and maintains regional items as necessary.
Nature and Scope
* Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
* Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance
with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work
typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or
* Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
* Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
* HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally, 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Renton , Inventory Solutions Associate, Professions , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!