Business Intelligence Analyst III (Marketing Web Analytics)
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst III -
The Business Intelligence Analyst will drive change for the
marketing organization through influence of analytics and data
insight capabilities within The Pok--mon Company International.
This position will be primarily responsible to deliver against
marketing analytics roadmaps and deliver recommendations across
marketing teams (retail, digital, brand, social). This role will
function as an analytic SME to stakeholders and act as the
analytical engine of the company to provide insights, support and
optimization on marketing campaigns and web analytics for
Pok--mon.com. In addition, this position will assist with the data
strategy and measurement optimization for our digital presence and
marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate must have excellent
communication skills, be self-directed, collaborative, drive
accountability and have a keen ability to analyze data to identify
and communicate patterns
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you'll do
- Own all parts of the analytics analysis from design,
development, analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing data findings
to various marketing stakeholders.
- Identify valuable patterns and insight across marketing teams
to drive impact on improvements for the marketing
- Drive recommendation and optimization solutions for automating
data collection on marketing platforms and products.
- Analyze data using statistics and other methodologies to solve
business problems such as A/B testing recommendations.
- Become an analytic SME for high value and high impact projects
to represent BI interests.
- Own and deliver the BI roadmap for each workstream for
- Integrate relevant information and disparate data sources in
developing analysis, insights, and recommendations.
- Effectively scope, size, and plan the development of analytical
solutions and set expectations accordingly.
- Create dashboards and visualizations to track key performance
indicators and effectively communicate trends.
- Work with marketing leadership to identify marketing goals, KPI
and data strategy. - - - - - - -
What you'll bring
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of related professional
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3+ years or more providing analytics in the marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar
web analytics tool.
- Experience with data visualization through Looker, Tableau or
- Expert user of SQL for data analysis.
- Excellent statistics background and ability to explain
analytical methodologies clearly and thoroughly.
- Ability to work and communicate across multiple marketing teams
and marketing domains.
- Experience with modern programming languages (Python,
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities. -
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve. -
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals. -
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
#LI-MK1 - #LI-Hybrid
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Renton , Business Intelligence Analyst III (Marketing Web Analytics), Professions , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!