Data Integration Analyst (EDI)
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
Job Title: Data Integration Analyst II -
Job Summary: The Data Integration Analyst II will work closely with
business stakeholders across several departments as well as
Business Systems Analysts and external teams. The role will be
heavily focused on supporting and monitoring integrations that will
impact operational activities across many pillars of our
organization. Additionally, it will also assist with the
implementation of new integrations and with integration-related
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you'll do
- Be a vital contributor to establishing and maintaining data
integrations between business-critical applications.
- Work with all parties involved in integrations as needed,
including internal and external users, internal application owners
as well as external parties we're integrating with.
- Assist with mapping and testing new integrations.
- Level 2 production support for integrations: Use alert
notifications, reports and error logs to troubleshoot issues and
remove blocks within the integration layers. This will require
interaction with end user systems as well as middleware.
- Typical escalation points will be our business analysts,
developers or 3rd party managed services, as applicable. This will
include using internal and external ticket systems, e.g.
- Help maintain complete and accurate cross reference data in
applications and middleware.
- Hands-on analysis of payloads in different formats (e.g. json,
xml, csv, X12 or EDIFACT EDI).
- Occasional work with mapping functionality in the
What you'll bring
- 5-7 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with integrations.
- Thorough understanding of ANSI X12 EDI standard documents
typically used with customers, suppliers, warehouse partners and
- Experience with EDI middleware
- Experience with integrations using REST with JSON or SOAP with
- Experience with manual bulk data processing using
reports/queries and uploads
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (focus on queries and data
- Experience with query languages (e.g. any variant of SQL) is a
- Experience in high volume or critical production service
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems, and identify unique opportunities. -
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve. -
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals. -
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee-first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $77000.00 - 118000.00. This range is
applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be
hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint
of the range. Final base salary is directly related to each
candidates qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
Internal Job Code: TE.ISBS.P2
Internal Job Profile: Business Systems Analyst (IC2)
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Renton , Data Integration Analyst (EDI), Professions , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!