Company: HD Supply
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- 2+ years of experience in a production
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Excel.Job SummaryProvides
support to the production team by printing sales orders, creating
production schedules, and organizing production workloads.Major
Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Drops and sorts orders and creates production schedules for the
- Maintains all production orders, including printing schedules
and creating packets for all steps of the production process.
- Works out of stock orders by searching inventory for substitute
parts to enable order fulfillment.
- Responds to emails from internal teams regarding the status of
- Reaches out to customer service with questions from production
on open orders.
- Keeps online production schedule up-to-date for sales teams to
determine customer order status.
- Works on special projects as needed.Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None.Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
time.Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.For CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV,
NY, OH, RI, WA Job Seekers:Pay Range$22.00-$24.20 HourlyHDS
provides the following benefits to all permanent full-time
- Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision
- Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
- Paid Sick Time
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption and Surrogacy AssistanceCA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY,
OH, RI, WA law requires the posting of the potential salary range
for advertised jobs. Individual base pay is determined based on a
variety of elements including market data, experience, skills,
internal equity and other factors.
Keywords: HD Supply, Renton , Production Coordinator, Professions , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...