Key Technician - Seattle, WA
Company: KAR Global
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Who We Are: High Tech Locksmiths (HTL) is one of the largest
mobile automotive locksmith services of its kind in the U.S. HTL
provides transponder, remote, high security, remotehead, smart key,
and proximity keys for the auto auction, car rental, and used car
industries. With more than 25 years in business, HTL dispatches its
fleet of 100+ mobile units across 42 states to provide needed
locksmith services onsite. These units, staffed by certified
locksmiths, stocked with a full inventory of keys and remotes, and
connected remotely to additional technical support, "cut" more than
half a million keys each year. What We Offer:
- $24/ hr with Production and Q uarterly incentives.
Opportunities for overtime as well.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with employer HSA
- Immediately vested 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Paid maternity and paternity leave (US)
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Employer paid Leap into Service Day to volunteer
- Tuition Reimbursement for eligible programs
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge
ross a publicly traded, global organization
- Company culture of internal promotions, diverse career paths,
and rapid advancement We're Looking For: We are seeking a dedicated
Key Technician responsible for locksmithing services at various
locations within a designated territory. You will be part of a
field team responsible for traveling to the client's site and the
generation and duplication of keys for automobiles, heavy duty
trucks, motorcycles, etc. Whether you are a seasoned vet, new to
the industry but willing to learn, or just a car enthusiast, this
job is for you! You Are:
- Willing to learn. At HTL, we have an extensive training program
to ensure you are equipped with the knowledge and tools needed to
complete your daily tasks. Already have experience? Great! We will
show you how we do it best.
- Customer service focused. Wh i le your focus is on cutting
keys, you will be representing HTL at our client's locations. There
you will have the opportunity to give a great impression and
occasionally upsell current services.
- Communicative. As a key technician, you are often independent
in your day -to- day functions. This requires you to have a strong
work ethic and to maintain a high level of communication with your
peers and leadership. You Will:
- G enerate and duplicate keys for automobiles, heavy duty
trucks, motorcycles, recreational vehicles and powersports.
- Use lockout kits / lishi tools to gain access to vehicles,
remove immobilizer units, modules, ECUs, etc. Don't know how? We'll
- Effectively update core systems, customers, teammates, and
management with detailed daily production reports. Must Have's:
- A strong work ethic, we can teach you the rest.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A willingness to get and maintain an active locksmith license
if you do not already have one. Training and studying materials
supplied as needed to pass the necessary state locksmithing license
- A valid driver's license with a willingness to travel daily to
various locations within your defined territory. Some overnight
travel may be occasionally required .
- Willingness to work in an outdoor environment with varying
weather conditions. Nice to Have's:
- Mechanically inclined with automotive knowledge or work
history. Sound like a match? Apply Now - We can't wait to hear from
you! COVID 19 safety precautions and procedures in place to ensure
employee safety, health, and wellbeing. Note : This job description
in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be
performed by incumbents in this position. Employee(s) will be
required to follow any other job-related instruction or duties
requested by an authorized person. The requirements listed in this
document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or
Keywords: KAR Global, Renton , Key Technician - Seattle, WA, Professions , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...