Boeing Support Technician
Company: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Description:Position Summary: Performs repairs and modifications
on aircraft seats and components. Provides a variety of on-site
technical support tasks at the Boeing customer site.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may
- Utilizing blueprints, Customer Maintenance Manuals, repair
orders and other related technical data, performs repairs and
modifications on seats.
- Maintains status logs on all items requiring repair. Documents
and follows internal processes for receipt, repair, handling,
storage, packing, preservation and delivery of repair parts.
- Orders, receives and stocks parts from Germany. Keeps track of
all items and the status of all parts under repair and all other
- Completes all related documentation required by the Company,
the FAA and the customer.
- Communicates with customers and engineers concerning the status
- Handles and investigates BFE (Buyer Furnished Equipment) issues
in a manner that ensures customer satisfaction while minimizing the
cost to the Company.
- Attends customer production meetings, and assists customer
maintenance operations in the removal, repair and reinstallation of
- Conducts training for customer maintenance personnel on the
various aspects of RECARO seats.
- Travels to Boeing to repair seats, resolve customer concerns as
well as engineering discrepancies.
- Provides input to Engineering concerning seat component design
issues, proposals and revisions.
- Follows-up on changes to drawings and other
documentation.Requirements:Qualifications:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential
- High school diploma or GED equivalent requiredExperience
- 0-2 years of repair and inspection experience in a FAA Repair
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed. Overtime and
infrequent travel required on short notice.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to read and interpret detailed drawings and
- Must be able to accurately measure and make adjustments to meet
- Must be able to use rivet machine, air tools, hammers, clamps,
wrenches and various other assembly tools.
- Requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have good communication skillsPI217489761
Keywords: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc., Renton , Boeing Support Technician, Professions , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...