Pharmacy Technician - Relief Pool
Posted on: May 27, 2023
THIS IS A RELIEF POOL POSITION REQUIRES TRAVELLING TO ASSIGNED
GROUP OF PHARMACIES: -POD 3 (FACTORIA, BELLEVUE, REDMOND, RENTON,
RENTON CAMPUS, KENT). -Job Summary:Provide pharmaceutical care,
including the timely and appropriate distribution of drug therapy
in compliance with state and federal laws and in accordance with
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington policies and
procedures. Provide patient-focused service through a collaborative
team approach with customers and other health care
- Provide pharmaceutical care, including the timely and
appropriate distribution of drug therapy in compliance with state
and federal laws and in accordance with Kaiser Foundation Health
Plan of Washington policies and procedures.
- Provide patient-focused service through a collaborative team
approach with customers and other health care providers. Basic
- N/A Education
- Completion of an approved pharmacy technician training program,
or equivalent, in order to obtain Department of Health Pharmacy
Technician Certification is required by date of hire/transfer.
License, Certification, Registration
- Pharmacy Technician Certification (Washington) required at hire
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and standards of practice.
- Ability to perform pharmaceutical calculations, identify drug
names and know most common uses.
- Skill in compounding extemporaneous entities.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with current technology.
- Typing: 45 WPM. Preferred Qualifications:
- One (1) plus year of Pharmacy Technician experience.
- Two (2) plus years of IV experience.
- Two (2) plus years of warehouse experience.
- Three (3) years of hospital or outpatient experience.
- Completion of an approved pharmacy technician training
program.PrimaryLocation : Washington,Renton,Renton Administration -
RainierHoursPerWeek : 1Shift : VariableWorkdays : Mon, Tue, Wed,
Thu, Fri, Sat, SunWorkingHoursStart : 06:00 AMWorkingHoursEnd :
11:00 PMJob Schedule : Part-timeJob Type : StandardEmployee Status
: TemporaryEmployee Group/Union Affiliation : J07-UFCW-UFCW
PharmacyJob Level : Individual ContributorJob Category :
PharmacyDepartment : Renton Admin Adam - O/P Pharmacy 1st
Floor-A/Main - 1130Travel : Yes, 75 % of the TimeKaiser Permanente
is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and
inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity,
veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
Keywords: Kaiser, Renton , Pharmacy Technician - Relief Pool, Professions , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...