Sales Specialist Pro
Posted on: March 13, 2023
What You Will DoAt Lowe's, we've always been more than just an
improvement store. We're also home to everything that makes your
home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe's associates, we're
home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career
possibilities.For Pro customers, the right expertise can make all
the difference in getting a job done right. As a Lowe's Pro Sales
Specialist, you will:
- Make our Pro customers' missions your own.
- Serve as a guide and consultant to every Pro who walks through
our doors.What's in It for You?AdvantagesYou'll work in one of the
fastest growing business segments at Lowe's, propelling it to new
and exciting heights. As a Pro Sales Specialist, you will also:
- Work schedules ranging from 10 to 40 hours per week.
- Network with pros in your community.
- Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowe's.
- Gain access .
- Be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
- Gain access to *. Your Day at Lowe'sResponsibilities
- Deliver excellent service to Pro customers.
- Answer Pro customer questions.
- Execute Pro orders and projects.
- Demo Lowe's product and service offerings.
- Meet store sales goals.Requirements
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have 1 year of sales or customer service experience.
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift
items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including nights and
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, email .Bilingual applicants are encouraged to
apply.Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer
and administers all personnel practices without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable
law.* Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies.
For the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit
MyLowesBenefits.com.Lowe's adheres to CDC cleanliness and social
distancing guidelines. Learn more at: EEO StatementLowe's is an
equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices
without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age,
ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical
condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or
any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.Pay
Range for CA, CO, NJ, NY, WA: $21.00 - $25.20 per hourStarting rate
of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to,
position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience.
For information regarding our benefit programs and eligibility,
please visit .Associate Benefits ()
- working at one of the largest retail companies has its perks.
We offer exceptional benefits and wellness programs for eligible
full-time and part-time associates, tailored for many different
lifestyles. Our benefits range from health, vision and dental
insurance to paid vacation, tuition assistance and parental and
family-building benefits. Plus, we offer learning and development
opportunities to help our associates grow their skills and achieve
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- Paid time off based on role, tenure, and locality, including
vacation, holidays, sick and volunteer time
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- 401(k) Retirement account with company match
- Employee Assistance Program with concierge, work/life services
and no-cost counseling for all kinds of needs
- Education support programs, including tuition assistance and
trade skills scholarships
- Business Travel Accident insurance
- Maternity and Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Lowe's Associate Discount and broad discount platform
- Other discretionary benefits (based on eligibility) include
annual bonuses, enrollment in Lowe's Employee Stock Purchase Plan
and/or deferred compensation plan, and grant awards
Keywords: Lowe's, Renton , Sales Specialist Pro, Sales , Renton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...